A nation of shocks, this journey to Finland. Known by several names, like property of a thousand woods, property of a thousand lakes and Land of the midnight sun. Nestled on three attributes using the Baltic Sea, Gulf of Bothnia between Sweden and Russian Federation. Finland is a secure place to go to and has a higher standard of living. Be sure to take your camera or drone. Otherwise, your friends don’t believe the beauty of the scenery.
Here are the top reasons to to go to to this interesting Scandinavian Nation.
1. Orienteering or compete in athletics like, observe, climbing, hiking or the many water sports.
2. Nature is beautiful. The people living there are absolute nature-friendly. The people are calm because they have this stillness over them. Try to interact and communicate with people there. You might find out they have great depths to them.
3. Enjoy the original foods such as potatoes and dill, smoked trout or salmon. Let your taste buds discover fresh flavors. Enjoy each of the local cuisine such as the new berries. Don’t forget to love the coffee and cakes!
4. Visit the real Santa Clause at his own home. Visit a lot of traditional stuff and find out about Chrismas spree going on there. Get your Christmas gifts early, like a drone for example (www.bestedronekopen.nl/quadcopter-met-camera or http://www.bestedronekopen.nl/goedkope-drones)
5. See one of the festivals in Finland. Finns love to contend in almost any competition. Competitions like beer pong, and other weird but cool events, together with culture, art and audio festivals.
6. Remain in Helsinki, the capital. See how west and the east has affected the buildings. Experience the unique designs that have created a few design prizes, such as the 2012 World Design Funds. Image lifestyle that is relaxed and the colourful buildings. Well-known Finnish layouts, textiles, and famous furnishings.
7. Finland is ideally located for traveling to Russia and other Scandinavian nations. An excellent place to curl up between your traveling.
8. Meet the favorable Finns in their very own environment. A quiet people who love life. Mostly, folks understand English.
9. Enjoy a sauna, in the manner that is traditional. The Finns devised the slimmer, and you’ll find over three million of them. Remember, what the results are in the slimmer stays in the sauna!
See Finland with cam as well as friends and family to create memories for an eternity. Go through the old and also the modern together with breathtaking scenery and excellent folks. Make some unique reminiscences in Finland to share with your pals.